Select To Get Started:
Seminole County Public Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, email, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM with the exception of major holidays).
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button on the left to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript & Immuzation Records||$10.00|
|High School Transcript||$25.00|
All education verifications will be delivered by email
- The following may not be requested:
- Birth Certificates
- GED Requests – for GED information, please call 850-245-0449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminole County Public Schools
400 East Lake Mary Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM